Coal x Mt. Baker LBS Contest
- Presented by Coal Headwear, 4917 14th Ave NW, Seattle WA 98107
- Entry signs you up for Coal Headwear email database.
- Odds are determined by the number of entries.
- Prize includes one entry in the Mt. Baker Legendary Banked Slalom.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest Ends morning of January 24, 2020. Winner will be announced that afternoon.
Race Dates: Feb 7th, 8th, 9th 2020
Location: Mt Baker Ski Area, Washington USA
Lodging for the event is not provided.
History of the Mt. Baker Legendary Banked Slalom:
At the first Mt. Baker Banked Slalom in 1985 there were a grand total of 19 finishers. The entry ranks have swelled a wee bit since then, to the point where we had to switch from a first-come, first-serve entry method to a more complicated system in the 2000's. We've refined it over the years, trying to accommodate people from all aspects of snowboarding; amateurs, pro's, sponsors, young, old, riders from around the world and the locals from our home mountain. We can run approximately 385 racers on the course each day (daylight and snow conditions are the main factors in this) and we have devised several different entry methods in the hopes that everyone who wants to race can get a chance to come ride in the Legendary Banked Slalom some day!