About Our Face Masks
How Long Will It Take To Get My Order?
We are ramping up our production, so our orders are coming in as fast as we can get them based on demand and our ability to get products received to our warehouse, while making sure our team is safe. As of right now, we are shipping all masks within 1-2 business days. Due to international carrier issues related to COVID-19, ground shipping to Canada is currently majorly delayed. We are therefore only offering expedited shipping to Canada at this time.
What Kind Of Masks Are These?
These are non-medical, non-N95 masks, which are currently reserved for healthcare workers. They are double-layer and made of 100% natural fiber, which is recommended as these protect more than a synthetic fiber.
How Do I Wash & Care For My Face Masks?
As face masks are meant to be kept as clean as possible, we highly encourage frequent washing, after every use. For best results and to maintain the integrity of the mask, we very strongly recommend hand washing in a sink with warm water and soap. We also recommend air drying, either flat or hang-dry. Masks can be damaged by washing and drying machines.
Watch our quick how-to video: How To Wash Your Face Mask
- Wash before wearing
- Wash regularly to limit the spread of germs
- Hand wash with warm or hot water with soap
- Soap is key! Surfactants in soap breakdown the lipid barrier of COVID-19
- When washing be delicate with the area around the nose support, this will ensure the mask will hold up to many wears and washes
- Gently tug at the sides to get the pleats back in place
- Lay flat or hang to dry
- Do not iron - it will damage the elastic binding
What Size Are The Face Masks?
Our masks were designed to be worn comfortably for long hours at a time and to not dig into your ears or face. They come in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Size small masks are meant to fit youth preschool age and up.
- Size medium masks are meant to fit youth, teen, and small to medium sized adult faces.
- Size large pleated masks are meant to fit adult size faces that are medium to large, or are fuller in shape.
- Pleats expand to customize fit. Please check measurements below and side by side fit photos to determine the best size for you.
How Do I Wear My Face Mask?
Fit your mask to your face by molding the bridge to your nose. When wearing do not touch the front, adjust only by touching the ear pieces. While out, make sure your mask fully covers your nose, mouth, and chin. Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth while wearing or during removal. Wash hands before and after use.
Watch our quick how-to video: How To Wear Your Face Mask